Monday, November 1, 2010

I N T R O...


Hello,,,,
finally came the second post ..., after picking confused what would be written finally I chose to introduce myself, my family, and my stuff...

FIRST,,
This is the only father of the most beloved

second,
and this is my mom and dad they are the best couple photos of all time and hopefully always be the best

Third,
my sister IGA means Imby Gaidia Aryati. she's graphic designer become, and another lecture at a  university in bandung

Forth....
and this is the second younger brother Arkhy & Biyan, which certainly nosy and naughty

my complete family




and the last.....
ok and the last is my boyfriend, I called him byby he is very loving and always full of surprises...

 I LOVE all the people who loves me, especially my family and of course my boyfriend ..

No comments:

Post a Comment