Monday, January 10, 2011

Bandung ohh...Bandung I Miss You..

There are some things that always makes me miss the city Bandung,and always makes me want to return again to live there....


FiRSt,
there are my friends who always remind me of college memories
You're amazing, girls!
Love you all...

SeCond,
Many memories with C.K.H there, love, 
laugh, happiness and joy


ThiRd,
There is most yummmmyyyy... cheese cake for me, 
and it is one of my favorite snacks.
The shop called cizz


FoRth,
there are Gede Bage market, shopping vintage clothes are very cheap here.This is one of the most enjoyable shopping place.
taken from here

Fifth,
Paris van Java
Paris contained of java island, a very famous city with fashion.
 many distro's,boutiques, factory outlets and
for Looking branded stuff.
Sixth,
culinary tour....
here many places to travel for culinary as well as a place to hang out with friends, family & certainly for dating with boyfriend,hehe*
and one of my favorite places is the KAMPUNG DAUN, which lies north of Bandung which provides a menu sundanesse and in coherent with nature and comfortable atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment